For all you Twilight Fashionistas out there, I'm sure your dying to see the rest of Alice's wardrobe in New Moon.
This look has also been requested as,
I received a lovely e-mail from Melissa stating
"I am happy to see that someone else is looking for Alice Cullen's check dark shirt/blouse. I love it. I was so happy to find your blog.
I looked everywhere but I cannot find the exact one ! :-("
So here's an updated post to help you get the look..I still do not know the exact one she wears but here are some close alternatives.
The Check List for this look is :
Very Dark Checks or Stripes
Sheer/Silky material
Bow at the neck
Short Sleeve Blouse
Tweed/Wool Black Vest/Waist coat
This look has also been requested as,
I received a lovely e-mail from Melissa stating
"I am happy to see that someone else is looking for Alice Cullen's check dark shirt/blouse. I love it. I was so happy to find your blog.
I looked everywhere but I cannot find the exact one ! :-("
So here's an updated post to help you get the look..I still do not know the exact one she wears but here are some close alternatives.
The Check List for this look is :
Very Dark Checks or Stripes
Sheer/Silky material
Bow at the neck
Short Sleeve Blouse
Tweed/Wool Black Vest/Waist coat
*Sighs* Gothic Chic at its finest...Now it looks to me that she is wearing something similar to the
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania stripy navy blouse
.. except her blouse has a pussybow.
But if you can afford it It really is a chic and preppy with an edge blouse. It's £234 from matches.com
^Vivienne Westwood blouse
Here are some more affordable options-

This sheer ruffled blouse is from forever21.com for $29.^place over a striped vest
Now this one below is from Miss Selfridge and is a pretty good substitute at £25

Soo Lee Ruffle Blouse Sleeveless, satin button through front with cascading chiffon collar and neck tie from oli.co.uk
Black self stripe blouse with drape frill detailing from miss selfridge £25
Finally she is wearing a black tweed effect waistcoat which screams Chanel and cements the chic in gothic chic.
Below is from american eagle for $40

a very alice cullen waistcoat from topshop! And perfect for those winter months!
or this one from charlotterusse.com for$23

Dazzle ME reader crisnaserena found this gorgeous affordable blouse (thank you!):

Available HERE in pewter.

Available HERE in pewter.
Do you know the exact blouse Ashley Greene wears for Alice Cullen or know of a very close match? leave a comment with the link and I'll update the post with credit to the finder!
What do you make of the New Moon Wardrobe..better than Twilight? Comment below and let me know what you think :)
xo xo







